Thursday, April 16, 2009

Truly a magic kingdom.

I was putting Allie in bed tonight and she wanted to watch Phineas and Ferb. So we were changing the DVD in her DVD player and she wanted to close it. When she says close it she cranes accross the gap between her bed and dresser and forces the DVD tray shut. So I had the bright idea that tonight I would give her the remote and let her press the "close" button. When she did this her face lit up and we had the following exchange:
"Daddy I'm magic"
"You are?"
"Yeah my hands are"
"Let me see those hands? (She offers up hands) Yep those are magic hand. Where did you get magic hands?"
And then she looked at me like I had just asked the dumbest question ever and said
"Disney World"

That trip to Disney World last November just paid for itself. Thanks Walt.

1 comment: